Saturday, October 27, 2012

What we are into lately


It's been almost a year since I last posted.  Life has been so good, and I am afraid I am going to forget everything that the kids are into if I don't start blogging again.

Here's a list of what Fay is into:
-Picking out her own clothes.  She loves three shirts, her Rangers, Cameo, and Pumpkin shirts
-Dinosaurs!  She is T-Rex for Halloween.  Her Nana and Umpa got her a set of dinos and she knows all their names.
-Nastics or Gymnastics
-She loves bikes and REALLY wants one for Christmas.  I hope Santa gets the message to bring her one.
-She loves to play cars, or car crashes. 
-Hide and seek
-She thinks Willa is SO funny and they love being together
-Being the Dr and healing all of her lovies (stuffed animals)
-Golf with Daddy
-Watching sports with Daddy.  Basically anything that Daddy thinks is cool...Fay thinks is awesome

Here's a list of what Willa is into:
-Dressing up!  Princesses and anything else that is make believe.
-Playing babies
-She is obsessed with her Pacifier and I am really not looking forward to taking it away.
-Potty.  She wants to potty train so bad, but Mommy is not ready to potty train :)
-Being outside (this goes for them both)
-BOOKS.  Willa could care less about TV but wants to sleep with her books.  Total bookworm already
-Talking
-Singing
-Getting into her car seat by herself
-Airplanes!  She is one for Halloween

Other than the kids who keep us pretty busy...we have bought an old house in old Midland that we are starting Rehab on Nov 5.  For the past two months we have been working with our INCREDIBLE architects at the Vandergriff Group to finalize a floor plan and make sure we are getting our dream house!  We expect to be here for a very long time.  Meanwhile we will stay in our house until the new house is finished, which we expect to be sometime this summer.  We can't wait to be in and have everything be our taste!

Pics before demo coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment