Busy. Busy. Busy. That should be the end of the post but I must say everyone around here is busy doing all sorts of new things! Willa has finally mastered the art of rolling from her back to her tummy! Something she has been working on for quite sometime. Fay takes her babies for a stroll in her mini stroller every day and loves to wave bye bye to literally everything, her dinner, the outside, her crib...she sends very fond farewells! I have been out of town without the kids the past two weekends and the break was nice but I am looking forward to warm weathered weekends at home in the weeks to come.
Dave and I went to The Gage hotel this past weekend with some couple friends and it was a blast, however the west Texas wildfires were a little too close for comfort and we lost power Saturday night, which made for a hot night without any air conditioning.
And I have been producing a movie...a movie you say? Yes a movie.
Shane Carruth won the Grand Jury Prize for his movie PRIMER at the Sundance Film Festival back in 04. Just so happens he is a good friend of Dave's and we are beginning fundraising efforts for his sophomore film A TOPIARY. Steven Soderberg and David Fincher are attached as executive producers and the film is going to be incredible. So besides being a mother of two almost all of my spare time is dedicated to the financing of this film. It's exciting...life takes you places you never thought you would go but I love the adventure. Shane will be here next week taking initial pitch meetings and things will probably just get more busy, but that's just the way I like it.
Dave and I went to The Gage hotel this past weekend with some couple friends and it was a blast, however the west Texas wildfires were a little too close for comfort and we lost power Saturday night, which made for a hot night without any air conditioning.
And I have been producing a movie...a movie you say? Yes a movie.
Shane Carruth won the Grand Jury Prize for his movie PRIMER at the Sundance Film Festival back in 04. Just so happens he is a good friend of Dave's and we are beginning fundraising efforts for his sophomore film A TOPIARY. Steven Soderberg and David Fincher are attached as executive producers and the film is going to be incredible. So besides being a mother of two almost all of my spare time is dedicated to the financing of this film. It's exciting...life takes you places you never thought you would go but I love the adventure. Shane will be here next week taking initial pitch meetings and things will probably just get more busy, but that's just the way I like it.
How exciting!! Great opportunity! Can't wait to see the movie. Call me soon when you have time to chat! (haha, like you ever have time anymore:)
ReplyDelete