Monday, January 24, 2011

She Rolled Over!

I have been making Willa cry it out at nap time and today she apparently got so mad at me she rolled over from her tummy to her back and then she was really mad!  I couldn't help but chuckle a little when I came in to check on her and she was on her back with her lip stuck out as far as Dallas.  Little miss Willa didn't know she had just checked off a milestone...I put her back on her tummy (we tummy sleep because of her reflux) and then she went right back to napping.  Oh and she slept 9 straight hours last night...in the bouncy but at least it is progress.  I have been making her nap in her crib during the day in hopes of getting her ready to sleep in her crib through the night.  Willa bean I am so proud of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment